In these articles, the terms defined shall have the following meanings:
1. Anna Sinai - 306787151
2. The site - the website en.annasinai.com
3. Clothes - The clothes that appear on the site and are for sale.
1. The site serves as a virtual store for selling self-made clothing and is owned and operated by Anna Sinai.
2. For any questions and / or clarifications and / or inquiries, please contact Anna Sinai Customer Service directly at email@example.com
3. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any use made by the User of the Website and of any purchase made by the User through the Website, and shall constitute the legal basis for ordering and browsing the Website and governs only the relationship between Anna Sinai and the User.
4. All executors ordering and / or purchasing through the Website declare that upon execution of the action, it has read these Bylaws, and that it agrees to all the provisions and terms of these Bylaws, and that it or it has no claim and / or demand and / or claim on its behalf. Against the site and / or Anna Sinai and / or the site's management and / or any of its managers and / or its employees, in connection with the provisions and conditions of these articles of association.
5. Anna Sinai reserves the right to change the policy from time to time at its sole discretion, without the need for prior warning and / or notification.
6. Product prices include VAT according to law.
7. Only Anna Sinai computer records regarding the actions carried out through the Website will constitute apparent evidence of the correctness of the actions.
8. The product images displayed on the site are for illustration purposes only and do not require the administration of the site at all. However, it is agreed that Anna Sinai will do her utmost to present her clients with as accurate pictures as possible.
9. It should be clarified and emphasized that Anna Sinai does not undertake to keep stock of all the models and / or clothing whose pictures appear on the Website.
10. All prices on the website appear on the products and are denominated in $.
11. Website management may update the product prices on the site and the shipping rates from time to time without the need for advance notice. It should be emphasized that the valid price in relation to the order placed by the orderer is the price published when completing the order process (which includes the delivery of credit card details). Please note that if prices are updated before the order process is completed, the ordering party will be charged according to the updated prices.
12. Site management may offer promotions, benefits and discounts on the site. The Website Management may at any time, in its sole discretion, discontinue, exchange or change these promotions, benefits and discounts, without the need to give any prior notice.
13. Telephone Calls Some calls will be recorded for monitoring and service improvement.
14. Everywhere in this by-law used in female language, also refers to male.
Register for Anna Sinai website and place orders on site
1. Purchase of products will be done by ordering an entry by filling out an order form that appears on the website. It should be clarified that filling all the details is a prerequisite and essential for the booking.
3. In order to ensure that the order is executed efficiently and without any faults, the customer must be careful to provide all the details required on the website. If incorrect details are provided when placing the order, Anna Sinai cannot guarantee that the products will reach their destination. In case the products return due to incorrect details, the ordering party will be charged for shipping and handling fees. Therefore, accurate and up-to-date details must be followed.
4. When the order is placed by the customer, the site will carry out a check of the credit card details, and with the confirmation of the reservation by the credit companies, a notification will be sent to the customer that the transaction has been approved.
5. It shall be clarified that the details of the order as entered by the ordering party on the order form and registration of the transaction on Anna Sinai computers will constitute a final and definitive view of the correctness of the operation.
6. Insofar as the transaction is not approved by the credit company, the client will be notified accordingly and will be required to provide another form of payment.
7. Confirmation of the purchase operation is contingent upon the fact that the product is actually in stock at the Sinai warehouses on the requested delivery date and / or the order date. However, unless stated that the product is not in stock and the product is not downloaded from the site by the time the order is placed, Anna Sinai will not be obligated to sell the product, and the buyer will not have any claim and / or claim in this regard for any kind of damage, whether direct damage or Indirect damage caused to the purchaser and / or the third party. This is subject to the management of the site repaying any amount that it has paid if it has actually paid Anna Sinai and / or Anna Sinai canceling the charge if it has been carried out. It should be emphasized that there may be situations where even though a particular item is displayed on the site as being in stock, it does not actually exist in the inventory and cannot be delivered - in these situations an appropriate message will be sent by e-mail or by telephone. In this case, Anna Sinai may offer you an alternate product equivalent to the ordered product. If you accept Anna Sinai's offer, the new order details will be updated. If the ordering party is not interested in the alternative product, Anna Sinai will cancel the transaction and the ordering party will not make a claim in this regard, subject to the return of the amount paid to Anna Sinai by the ordering party.
8. Each customer will be entitled to order a product and select a desired destination for delivery by updating the requested destination on the order form - but the last destination for the order updated by the customer will be kept in the Anna Sinai database as the requested destination.
9. It is emphasized that each ordering party may order on the site in order to make purchases, subject to the cumulative conditions set out below:
+ Invitees are eligible to perform binding legal actions. If the client is a minor (under the age of 18) or is not entitled to take legal action without a guardian's approval, her use of the site will be deemed to have been the guardian's approval.
+ The invitee has a valid credit card issued by one of the credit card companies.
10. It is clarified that Anna Sinai will be entitled not to approve an invitee's invitation for any reason and in her sole discretion, including in cases where:
+ If incorrectly entered inaccurate details when registering on the site.
+ If an act or omission is committed, which infringes or may harm the site or the management of the site, or any third parties, including the clients, employees and suppliers of the site management.
+ If the site services were used to carry out an act deemed illegal by the laws of the State of Israel or to enable, facilitate, assist or encourage the execution of such an act.
+ If there is a financial debt to Anna Sinai or its associated companies and the debt is not repaid, even though the due date is due.
+ If the credit card of the ordering authority is blocked or restricted for use in any way.
12. Once the payment information has been entered on the payment page, a confirmation will be sent by e-mail on the receipt of the order details. However, it should be emphasized that this approval does not require the site management to provide the products, and only indicates that the order details have been received by the site management.
13. If it becomes clear that the customer's credit card is invalid, or the credit card company does not respect the transaction, or PayPal (or any other electronic wallet service) does not honor the charge, or the requested product is not in stock by the company, the site management will contact With the customer to complete or cancel the transaction.
Cancellation of transaction and return policy
1. The provisions of this section are subject to the Consumer Protection Law 1981 (hereinafter: the Law) and its regulations.
2. The Client (and not the recipient) has the right to cancel the order made in each of the following cases and conditions:
+ Cancellation of the transaction before sending the product to the ordering will be free of charge, and will be refunded to the ordering money paid for the transaction including the shipping fee. It should be emphasized that monetary credit will be given according to the law.
+ In case of cancellation of a transaction after the product is shipped to the customer and after receiving the goods from the company's warehouses, a full financial credit will be given. However, in the case of courier mail the shipping cost will be deducted from the credit screen.
The credit will be provided on condition that the product is returned without use and / or defect and / or damage - and with the invoice and label as received. If the product is returned not as stated in this section, the order will not be credited (no financial credit and no promotional code). It will also be clarified that Anna Sinai has sole discretion regarding the condition of the goods returned. It is also important to emphasize that the item - unused, in its original packaging, with labels - can be returned within 20 days of receipt.
3. Any credit will be transferred to the payment method through which the credit order was made only, and in accordance with the credit / PayPal Company's schedules and procedures
4. It is clarified and emphasized that items purchased in the promotion are not eligible for a refund.
Products purchased during the promotion will not be refunded but a replacement for another item or credit will be valid on the site.
5. No monetary credit will be given for unpaid products for which money is paid, such as promotions or gifts.
6. How to return the products - The customer must inform the customer service of the site that they want to return the product and receive a credit or refund.
7. Direct Cards cannot be credited, so credit card holders are only eligible for credit on the site.
Supplies and deliveries
1. Supply of goods to purchasers is carried out through courier companies within the delivery time promised in the sale.
2. Shipping by courier will be done in advance, prior to bringing the product. Anna Sinai undertakes to pack and ship the orders within 5 working days to the requested destination.
3. The orders will be shipped through a courier company that delivers worldwide shipments.
4. The delivery dates listed above do not apply to products that are out of stock.
5. The ordered products will be delivered after the purchase process is completed, provided that the order receipt is made within the transaction timeframe as defined on the requested product page, provided that the owner orders a valid credit card that can be debited and cleared in Israel, and provided that the credit card company that issued it approved the transaction.
6. In case the deliveries company tries to reach the customer and the customer is unavailable, we will try to contact the customer up to 3 times by telephone and email. If the customer still does not answer, the package will be sent back to us with no choice and the customer will be charged the shipping cost ($ 40-$60 depending on the country)
1. The Company and / or the management of the site and / or anyone on their behalf will not be liable and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages caused to the user and / or the user and / or the invitees and / or third parties, as a result of using or purchasing through the site , Notwithstanding these bylaws - whatever the cause of action - including loss of income and / or withholding of profits for any reason, which is why Ana Sinai reserves the right to cancel the specific order.
2. If there is an error in the description of the garment, this will not require Anna Sinai and / or the management of the site.
3. The product images on the site are for illustration purposes only and there may be differences between the images displayed on the site, in whole or in part, and the actual products sold.
4. In any event, Anna Sinai shall not be liable for any liability in excess of the value of the garment / product purchased as well as for any non-direct and / or consequential damages.
5. Anna Sinai is not responsible for the use that you order and / or the recipient does not comply with the manufacturer's instructions and / including washing and / or any other use of the garment.
6. The site management will not be liable for delays in the delivery of products as a result of events beyond its control, such as faults, delays, strikes, natural disasters, faults in the computer system or telephone systems that impair the completion of the purchase process or faults in the e-mail service.
7. Site management will do its best to provide quality products at the requested time. If the ordering party believes that the products purchased through the site or services have any defect, it is invited to contact customer service on the site, and the management of the site will make the best efforts to address the request as early as possible.
1. All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, models, methods and trade secrets, are the property of Anna Sinai only. These rights apply, inter alia, to the data on the site, including the product list, clothing description and design and any other details related to its operation.
2. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, market and translate any information from the Site, including trademarks, images and texts, clothing design, clothing images and the like, without the prior written permission of Anna Sinai.
3. No commercial use of the data published in the database, the list of products appearing in it or any other information published therein, without the prior written consent of the site's management.
4. It should be emphasized that the Website Services should be used for lawful purposes only.
5. No other means may be copied and used, or otherwise permitted to use the content of the Website, including other websites, electronic publications, print publications, etc. for any other purpose.
6. No computer application or other means, including Crawlers, Robots, etc., may be launched or enabled for search, scanning, copying, or automatic retrieval of content from the Site. In general, such means should not be created and used to create a compilation, collection or repository containing content from the site.
7. Content from the site must not be displayed in a frame, visible or covert.
8. Content from the Website must not be displayed in any way - including any software, device, accessory or communication protocol - that changes the design of the Website or omits any content, in particular advertisements and commercial content.
1. Delivery of the personal details on the order form is done according to the wishes and consent of the ordering party. Filling in the details indicates the consent of the ordering party.
2. Anna Sinai takes common precautions to keep the information confidential as much as possible. Every credit card transfer from the site is done in an encrypted manner. However, in cases not under its control and / or as a result of supreme power, Anna Sinai will not be liable for any damages of any kind, whether indirect or direct, caused by the availability and / or on whose behalf this information is lost or used unauthorized.
3. Site management makes an effort to provide the customer with good and high quality service. However, the site management does not warrant that the service on the site will not be interrupted, provided in an orderly or uninterrupted manner, will be carried out safely and without errors, and shall be immune from unauthorized access to the site's management computers, damages, breakdowns, faults or failures - including hardware, software or lines faults Communication to the site - with the site's management or its suppliers.
4. It is emphasized that the site management will not be held responsible for any messages received or sent via the site (including messages sent to customers by other users through the site services), the design of such messages or any computer file attached thereto, the operation of any such file, its effect The user's computer and any damage, loss, discomfort, aggression and the like, results, direct or indirect, caused to the user or any third party due to messages received through the website services or sent via the user and any damage, loss, discomfort, aggression and the like "Results, direct or indirect, caused to the user or any third party due to messages received through the Website Services Or send through it